2019 NCTOH Abstract Submission and Registration
Save the Date! The 2019 National Conference on Tobacco or Health will be held August 27-29, 2019 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Registration and a call for abstracts will launch in fall 2018. To ensure you’re notified of the latest updates, including registration and call for abstracts launches, sign up for our mailing list today.
About the National Conference on Tobacco or Health
The National Conference on Tobacco or Health (NCTOH) is one of the largest, long-standing gatherings for top United States tobacco control professionals. The convening attracts a diversity of public health professionals committed to best practices and policies to reduce tobacco use—the leading preventable cause of disease and death in the United States.
The National Network of Public Health Institutes (NNPHI) works alongside a steering committee of agencies, foundations, practice organizations, and program committees to leverage its extensive convening expertise and widespread network of public health institutes, training centers, and dozens of key stakeholders to enhance both programmatic content and the overall experience.
What to Expect
NCTOH is the top opportunity for professional development alongside esteemed peers in the tobacco control movement. Through a mixture of breakout sessions, skill-building workshops, and a poster presentation session, this convening offers ample opportunity to grow both expertise in tobacco control and a network of esteemed tobacco control professionals.
The conference covers priority Program Areas in the tobacco control field, including:
- Cessation and Health Systems Transformation
- Communications and Media
- Evaluation and Surveillance
- Health Equity
- Nicotine and the Science of Addiction
- Non-Cigarette Tobacco and Nicotine Products
- Tobacco Product Regulation
- Tobacco Control Skill Building Workshops
- Tobacco Control Policies and Legal Issues
- Tobacco Industry
- Youth and Young Adults
If you are passionate about improving and sustaining the effectiveness and reach of tobacco control programs and activities in the United States, NCTOH is for you.
NCTOH conference participants include tobacco control professionals, researchers, and anyone interested in any of the following:
- Examining the latest evidence on what works in tobacco control and how to apply current research findings and best practices in tobacco control policy, advocacy, and programs
- Exploring practical ways to improve tobacco control programs and activities across the United States
- Renewing energy and commitment to the U.S. tobacco control movement
- Exchanging valuable ideas and tips with colleagues
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.